- KIROTECH Robotics & STEM Education Centre is an institution established in 2014 by a group of educationist & industrial specialist to provide exposure to the concept of innovation through educational technology.
- KIROTECH fully owned by Kiroboot Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- We have joint experience of 16 years experience in conducting Robotics & Coding Education from preschool to university.
- KIROTECH specialized in Robotics, Coding, Arduino, Drone, App/Game Development courses for kids from age 6 years old – 17 years old.
- KIROTECH conduct special trainings for school teachers to familiarize the concept of Robotics & Coding in schools.
- Since year 2014, more than 24,000 students, parents and teachers have attended KIROTECH programs nationwide.
- KIROTECH is an affiliated partner and approved STEM Education training provider of Ministry of Education, myRIS University Malaysia Sabah, #mydigitalmaker, Malaysia Digital Economy Cooperation (MDEC) and Pertubuhan Intelektual Dan Inovasi Malaysia.
KIROTECH Robotics & Coding Programs Nationwide
NATIONAL SCRATCH COMPETITION (NSC) 2020
- KIROTECH Robotics & STEM Education Centre, Pertubuhan Intelektual Dan Inovasi Malaysia and Alumni Parlimen Belia Malaysia, in collaboration with Ministry of Education, Ministry of Youth and Sports, myRIS University Malaysia Sabah, and #mydigitalmaker, Malaysia Digital Economy Cooperation (MDEC) will be organizing 2020 National SCRATCH Competition.
- This competition is open for all Primary & Secondary school students and Youths (18years – 25years) in Malaysia.
- The objective of this competition is to spur students and youth interest in field of coding and STEM in line with the growth of Industrial Revolution 4 (IR 4.0). We also believe through coding students and youths can enhance their problem solving skill.
Why SCRATCH Coding?
- Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age, and it is important for beginners across age to understand and be able to work with an understanding the technology around them. SCRATCH is a perfect tool to teach beginners coding. Through SCRATCH we can create animated stories, games and etc.
- Realizing the importance of coding at early age the Ministry of Education has integrated coding into government school curriculum in KSSM which is “Asas Sains Computer (ASK) and Reka Bentuk dan Teknologi (RBT)” for secondary school. For primary school under KSSR curriculum, “Reka Bentuk dan Teknologi (RBT)” subject has been introduced.
National SCRATCH Competition (NSC) Guidelines
We strongly advice participants to read and understand the guidelines which contain Rules & Regulations of competition before register.
–> Download NSC 2020 Guidelines and Rules and Regulations here.
National SCRATCH Competition (NSC) Deadlines
–> Registration Deadline: 7th July 2020
–> Project & Presentation Video Submission Deadline: 7th August 2020
NATIONAL SCRATCH COMPETITION (NSC) 2020 Registration Form
COMPETITION THEME: DEFEATING COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
All NSC projects should emailed to email@example.com . We strongly advice participants to read and understand the Rules & Regulations of competition before register.
For Further Inquiries, kindly contact 012 9427895 – KIROTECH Management